Huawei MateBook X Pro Win10, RAM 8/16, 256/512 SSD 13.9" Touchscreen
Huawei’s new MateBook X Pro builds on its predecessor – which was Huawei’s first-ever laptop – with upgrades galore including a touchscreen, better performance and a lower price.
It’s called the MateBook X Pro rather than the X2 because Huawei is pitching it against MacBook Pro and hoping that the lower price (and Windows) will tempt buyers away from Apple’s offering.
You Can Find The Specifications Below:
- Windows 10 Home (RS3)
- Size: 13.9 inches
- Type: LTPS
- Screen-to-body ratio: 91%
- Resolution: 3000 x 2000, 260 PPI
- Aspect ratio: 3:2
- Viewing angle: 178 degrees
- Colour: sRGB 100% colour gamut
- Contrast: 1500:1
- Maximum Brightness: 450 nits
- Touchscreen: 10-point, anti-fingerprint
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8550U processor
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-8250U processor
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 with 2 GB GDDR5 / Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- 8 GB / 16 GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz*
*Due to limitations in CPU processing power, and memory used by the operating system and pre-installed applications, the actual space available to users will be less than the nominal memory capacity. Actual memory space will change along with application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
- 256 GB / 512 GB NVMe PCIe SSD
- Front camera: 1 MP
- One touch power button
- 3.5-mm stereo headset jack
- USB-C x 2 (Both allow data transfer, charging and connection with MateDock 2 and one supports Thunderbolt™ 3.)
- USB-A x 1 (USB3.0, max output 5 V / 2 A)
- Material: Lithium polymer
- 57.4 Wh* (TYP)
*Typical value. Actual capacity may vary slightly.
This capacity is the nominal battery capacity. The actual battery capacity for each individual product may be slightly above or below the nominal battery capacity.
- HUAWEI MateBook Charger 65 W
- For devices with a PD protocol: output 20 V / 3.25 A, 15 V / 3 A, 12 V / 2 A, 9 V / 2 A, 5 V / 2 A;
- Otherwise: output 5 V / 2 A;
- Support multiple output modes, and quick charge for different devices.